Providing accredited training aligned with the national competences under the Australian Government brings many benefits to business owners, employees and course participants.
Shane Strudwick has a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment along with 20+ years of industry experience in branding, marketing, visual communications utilising both traditional print and digital mediums. Shane is also one of the few accredited trainers in Australia for ATDW e-kit with a specialty in destination marketing and business development in tourism.
Although tourism is a specialty, the principles of e-marketing flows across every industry sector. Shane has worked with Government, councils, private sector and small business, he’s also assisted in communication strategies in not-for-profit, manufacturing, financial services, product development and education with a very large and diverse portfolio of clients.
With this, Shane has crafted a very real world training experience with practical, successful examples that will ensure you can apply in your business or organisation quickly with positive results. Ultimately helping your business’ bottomline to the tune of thousands of dollars in knowledge!
Brand Action training offers to deliver both formal training or in these areas of competency:
- BSBMKG510B – Plan e-marketing communications
- BSBEBU401A – Review and Maintain a website
- BSBMKG412A – Conduct e-marketing communications
- ICAWEB201A – Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement
We work closely with Learning Potential International a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to deliver a series of 3 day training programs to the tourism industry around Australia in e-marketing. The 3 day workshops give a thorough, well-rounded understanding of the digital landscape and we know you’ll take away many new strategies to implement in your business and organisation.
Tourism industry e-marketing training
This innovative and new program under the ATDW e-kit allows Brand Action to create tools and assessments that best enhance the quality and skills of tourism businesses in the digital environment. The training also provides support the tourism industry to ensure participants receive quality learning that is both cutting edge, practical and real world knowledge…no theory here!
3 day training workshops
- Conduct e-marketing communications
- Review and Maintain a website
- Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement
- Maximum number of participants per workshop: 16
- Minimum number of participants required to run the workshop is: 8
- Training facilities and catering provided with morning tea, lunch and afternoon coffee/tea
- Workshop includes preparation, some notes, training, resources, assessment (if being assessed)
- Internet via WI-FI if available (best if participant has own WI-FI access – see non-inclusions below)
- Copies of the e-kit in printed form or course notes
- Laptop or tablet
- Internet access or through a WI-FI if not available in training room
- Accredited training and assessment: $295 per day (inc gst)
- Informal training $165 per day (inc gst)
- Prior learning acknowledgement: $180 per unit
- Mentoring / coaching: $150 per hour (inc gst)
- Note: Travel to regional Australia may incur additional travel and accommodation costs
Benefits of Accredited Training
Accreditation means a course is nationally recognised and that a registered training organisation (RTO) can issue a nationally recognised qualification or Statement of Attainment following its full or partial completion. This benefits the participants and organisations in many ways.
greater flexibility and responsiveness to change
greater commitment from staff
higher staff retention rate
- competitive advantage in the marketplace
Perhaps the most important benefit of training are that the skills of yourself or your staff are formally recognised and your employees feel their contribution to the company/organisation are valued.
We know that we can assist cities and regional Australia grow its digital, booking and online capacity no end with the right strategies, plans and skills for the future.
Please contact Brand Action or myself personally if you have any questions or wish to set up training in your region.
Kind regards, Shane Strudwick